Royal ginger and all-around very likable philanthropist Prince Harry threw a benefit concert on Tuesday night at Kensington Palace for his charity, Sentebale, which aids children in Lesotho.
To aid in his admirable efforts, Harry enlisted a choir from Lesotho and Beyoncé’s Super Bowl backing band, Coldplay, both of whom provided many danceable tunes for the night.
It seems that even the usually composed Harry was unable to resist the musical charms of Chris Martin and company, as footage from the concert shows the prince bopping and bouncing about the stage at the end of the concert, as he waves his arms back and forth not unlike a inflatable tube man.
Which just goes to show that despite the titles and decorum, royals are just like us — they groove, they flail, they have inexplicable urges to dance to Coldplay.
As you were, Prince Harry; watch him dance his heart out in the clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com