When the credits rolled on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, fans of the series thought they’d seen the last of Daniel Radcliffe playing the boy who lived. But they’d also thought they’d seen the last of the Harry Potter series, period—so with the new play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child now in previews in London, is it possible Radcliffe could return to the wizarding world, too?
“It would depend on the script,” the actor told Radio Times. “The circumstances would have to be pretty extraordinary. But then I am sure Harrison Ford said that with Han Solo and look what happened there! So I am saying ‘No’ for now but leaving room to backtrack in the future.”
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.