Everybody, rock your body, because the Backstreet Boys — the boy band sensation of the late 1990s — are coming at us with new music.
But all that pales in comparison to the prospect of real, fresh boy band tunes hitting the airwaves. Members Nick Carter and Brian Littrell teased a collaboration with popular country duo Florida Georgia Line on their respective Instagrams yesterday, announcing a single slated for a late August release on the country group’s album.
“Also working on the new backstreet album as well. Get ready!!!” Carter wrote on his Instagram.
Thankfully, it looks like it’s not too late for the Backstreet Boys to return to fighting form — especially with fans wanting it “that way.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy