On a plane from Atlanta, Ga. to Phoenix, Ariz., a passenger on Tebow’s Delta flight began experiencing heart problems. According to passenger Richard Gotti, who shared the story on his Facebook page, Tebow left his first class seat to offer his help with the medical emergency.
While the flight’s crew worked to help stabilize the man, Tebow, a noted Christian, led the plane in prayer for the passenger and supported the family of the injured man, even reportedly transporting his wife to the hospital after the plane landed.
Although Tebow has not commented on the incident, Gotti’s post has been shared nearly 10,000 times since it was published. You can read the full account below.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time