Dick Van Dyke may be 90, but the chipper actor is still out singing for fans.
Over the weekend, the Mary Poppins star paid a visit to legendary cartoonist Walt Disney’s childhood home in Chicago. And it looks like Van Dyke couldn’t resist leading an enthusiastic sing-along to that movie’s “Let’s Go Fly a Kite,” all caught on video and posted to Facebook by spectator Nicolas DeGrazia, as TODAY reports.
Outfitted in a dapper blue suit, the beloved actor and TV host was accompanied in his impromptu performance by his wife, 44-year-old Arlene Van Dyke.
“Hi! I’m what’s left of Dick Van Dyke!” Van Dyke joked before launching into song, according to DeGrazia’s Facebook post. “The guy is 90 years old and running around and skipping with a huge smile on his face,” DeGrazia wrote.
Van Dyke was in town to promote the near-finished restoration of the Walt Disney house, and to perform at a show that evening. This isn’t the first time he’s led a sing-along, either: for his 90th birthday this winter, the ageless star celebrated with a Mary Poppins flash mob.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org