Neither Kanye West’s very naked “Famous” video nor the controversial Brexit results could keep Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston from celebrating the 2-week anniversary of their very well-documented, budding romance in the United Kingdom this weekend with what appears to be their favorite activity: beach strolling.
The pair paid homage to their first outing as a couple by replicating their Rhode Island beach jaunt on the beaches of Suffolk, with not just one long walk on the beach, but two during a whirlwind 24-hour trip to the U.K.
According to the Daily Mail, the singer flew Hiddleston out to the U.K. on her private jet, accompanied by five bodyguards, because a getaway with an entourage is nothing if not very romantic. The pair then fittingly rented a “Bond-inspired” Jaguar and visited Hiddleston’s old stomping grounds, taking time to stroll on the beach with Hiddleston’s mother and sister.
As with all outings since this blossoming relationship started, it was faithfully documented by the paparazzi at a very close proximity, which is a real boon since Taylor has adopted a charming English country style since linking up with Hiddleston.
Stay tuned for more beach dispatches from Team Hiddleswift; after all, a couple that walks beaches together will probably, maybe stay together.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now