Kanye West appears to already be anticipating controversy over his music video for “Famous,” which features the likenesses of 12 celebrities sleeping nude together, daring “somebody” to sue him following the video’s release.
The song comes from his album The Life of Pablo, and includes the nude likenesses of Donald Trump, Taylor Swift, Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Amber Rose, Ray J, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Anna Wintour and George Bush.
Chris Brown joked on Instagram saying, “Why I gotta have the plumbers butt/ crack showing WAX figure?” He praised West, saying he was “talented, but crazy.”
West previously drew controversy for his reference to Swift in the song: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that b—- famous.” West and Swift both clashed over whether Swift approved the lyrics.
The “Famous” video will be available for Tidal subscribers only for a week, and non-subscribers can see a 30-second preview. See it here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization