Kanye West appears to already be anticipating controversy over his music video for “Famous,” which features the likenesses of 12 celebrities sleeping nude together, daring “somebody” to sue him following the video’s release.
The song comes from his album The Life of Pablo, and includes the nude likenesses of Donald Trump, Taylor Swift, Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Amber Rose, Ray J, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Anna Wintour and George Bush.
Chris Brown joked on Instagram saying, “Why I gotta have the plumbers butt/ crack showing WAX figure?” He praised West, saying he was “talented, but crazy.”
West previously drew controversy for his reference to Swift in the song: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that b—- famous.” West and Swift both clashed over whether Swift approved the lyrics.
The “Famous” video will be available for Tidal subscribers only for a week, and non-subscribers can see a 30-second preview. See it here.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears