Britain has voted for Brexit and now the British are wondering exactly what that means, search data shows.
In the UK, the search “Are we in or out of the EU?” has spiked 2,450%, according to Google Trends.
Many are asking questions about what the European Union is:
And what will happen to Prime Minister David Cameron:
Many are also wondering about getting an Irish passport. Google Trends showed that there has been a 100 percent spike:
What will happen next? Only time will tell, but hopefully, Google has some answers. Read our explainer on what the Brexit means here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space