Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton.
Asked Friday on MSNBC’s Morning Joe whether he will vote for Clinton in November, Sanders said, “Yes,” Politico reports.
“I think the issue right here is I’m gonna do everything I can to defeat Donald Trump,” the Vermont senator continued.
Sanders has not yet formally ended his campaign, and on Thursday he vowed to keep the “political revolution” going to the Democratic convention, where he will likely bargain for platform changes. “The platform that comes out of the Democratic convention will be by far the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party,” he said.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time