One Direction star Harry Styles has officially signed a record deal with Columbia Records, the same label of his former boyband, Billboard reports.
The teenage dream has been on a bit of hiatus ever since 1D split last year, instead working on Christopher Nolan’s World War II film, Dunkirk. But his four solo songs released last year hinted he was headed for a solo career.
The timeline and details of the deal have not yet been announced, but at least One Direction has five hit albums to occupy fans with in the meantime.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement