One Direction star Harry Styles has officially signed a record deal with Columbia Records, the same label of his former boyband, Billboard reports.
The teenage dream has been on a bit of hiatus ever since 1D split last year, instead working on Christopher Nolan’s World War II film, Dunkirk. But his four solo songs released last year hinted he was headed for a solo career.
The timeline and details of the deal have not yet been announced, but at least One Direction has five hit albums to occupy fans with in the meantime.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time