One Direction star Harry Styles has officially signed a record deal with Columbia Records, the same label of his former boyband, Billboard reports.
The teenage dream has been on a bit of hiatus ever since 1D split last year, instead working on Christopher Nolan’s World War II film, Dunkirk. But his four solo songs released last year hinted he was headed for a solo career.
The timeline and details of the deal have not yet been announced, but at least One Direction has five hit albums to occupy fans with in the meantime.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World