Lam Wing-kee, one of five Hong Kong booksellers who vanished last year before turning up in Chinese custody, broke his silence on June 16 after eight months in detention. His revelations have enraged the territory.
Carlin Isles and his “rocket shoes” are making the U.S. an unlikely contender
Before it can finally defeat ISIS, the country must solve its deep political divisions
In 2015 the global number of refugees, asylum seekers and internally displaced people reached 65.3 million, the highest total since records began. Here’s how the numbers break down.
The U.S. population grew to 321,418,820 people last year, up less than 1% over 2014, per new census figures. But that growth was not shared equally. Here are the states and territory that saw the largest drops.
‘I’ve always had a surprising amount of respect for Rupert Murdoch’
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow