LeBron James might have been the Finals MVP, but when it came to the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Championship parade, J.R. Smith was in a league of his own.
It’s no secret that J.R. is the life of the party (even Rihanna likes to live it up with J.R.!), but J.R.’s unabashed celebration in honor of the Cavaliers’ first championship win ever should probably be documented in the Library of Congress for its downright epic status.
To summarize, J.R. Smith is a national treasure and this parade is proof.
Take for instance, the fact that J.R. is not above doing it for the kids. Not even the “Circle of Life” can top this moment.
J.R. for President!
J.R. Smith caused some concern when he arrived to the parade with a shirt on.
However, J.R. graciously considered the needs of others and removed his shirt.
Give the people what they want!
J.R. is also generous and demonstrated that sharing is caring with his teammate Kyrie Irving.
In short, J.R. is a legend.
Who’s ready for when J.R. visits the White House next year to celebrate winning the championship? Will he wear a shirt? Who know?
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk