It’s no secret that J.R. is the life of the party (even Rihanna likes to live it up with J.R.!), but J.R.’s unabashed celebration in honor of the Cavaliers’ first championship win ever should probably be documented in the Library of Congress for its downright epic status.
To summarize, J.R. Smith is a national treasure and this parade is proof.
Take for instance, the fact that J.R. is not above doing it for the kids. Not even the “Circle of Life” can top this moment.
J.R. for President!
J.R. Smith caused some concern when he arrived to the parade with a shirt on.
However, J.R. graciously considered the needs of others and removed his shirt.
Give the people what they want!
J.R. is also generous and demonstrated that sharing is caring with his teammate Kyrie Irving.
In short, J.R. is a legend.
Who’s ready for when J.R. visits the White House next year to celebrate winning the championship? Will he wear a shirt? Who know?
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving