It’s no secret that J.R. is the life of the party (even Rihanna likes to live it up with J.R.!), but J.R.’s unabashed celebration in honor of the Cavaliers’ first championship win ever should probably be documented in the Library of Congress for its downright epic status.
To summarize, J.R. Smith is a national treasure and this parade is proof.
Take for instance, the fact that J.R. is not above doing it for the kids. Not even the “Circle of Life” can top this moment.
J.R. for President!
J.R. Smith caused some concern when he arrived to the parade with a shirt on.
However, J.R. graciously considered the needs of others and removed his shirt.
Give the people what they want!
J.R. is also generous and demonstrated that sharing is caring with his teammate Kyrie Irving.
In short, J.R. is a legend.
Who’s ready for when J.R. visits the White House next year to celebrate winning the championship? Will he wear a shirt? Who know?
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy