It’s no secret that J.R. is the life of the party (even Rihanna likes to live it up with J.R.!), but J.R.’s unabashed celebration in honor of the Cavaliers’ first championship win ever should probably be documented in the Library of Congress for its downright epic status.
To summarize, J.R. Smith is a national treasure and this parade is proof.
Take for instance, the fact that J.R. is not above doing it for the kids. Not even the “Circle of Life” can top this moment.
J.R. for President!
J.R. Smith caused some concern when he arrived to the parade with a shirt on.
However, J.R. graciously considered the needs of others and removed his shirt.
Give the people what they want!
J.R. is also generous and demonstrated that sharing is caring with his teammate Kyrie Irving.
In short, J.R. is a legend.
Who’s ready for when J.R. visits the White House next year to celebrate winning the championship? Will he wear a shirt? Who know?
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022