A bounce house being rented for some birthday party fun was carried away by a gust of wind Saturday, colliding with power lines as a result.
The incident was filmed by family members at the birthday party in Niagara County, N.Y., where a partygoer rightly predict that the inflatable house would crash into nearby power lines. The bounce house — no one was inside — set of a few sparks.
National Grid workers removed the bounce house from the line Saturday, temporarily shutting off the power.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World