A bounce house being rented for some birthday party fun was carried away by a gust of wind Saturday, colliding with power lines as a result.
The incident was filmed by family members at the birthday party in Niagara County, N.Y., where a partygoer rightly predict that the inflatable house would crash into nearby power lines. The bounce house — no one was inside — set of a few sparks.
National Grid workers removed the bounce house from the line Saturday, temporarily shutting off the power.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears