Pillsbury has unveiled a line of Girl Scout cookie baking mixes, granting consumers the taste of Thin Mints and Samoas (referred to by Pillsbury as the “caramel and coconut” flavor) during the Scouts’ “off-season.”
Pillsbury, which partnered with Girl Scouts of the USA, will make flavored brownie and cupcake mixes available in grocery stores, where its products are sold at a suggested retail price of $3.29, according to a news release.
“We are very pleased about our licensing relationship with Girl Scouts of the USA, as our brands share a similar personality of happiness and fun—a common characteristic of bringing people together,” said Maribeth Burns, spokeswoman for The J.M. Smucker Company.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer