Pillsbury has unveiled a line of Girl Scout cookie baking mixes, granting consumers the taste of Thin Mints and Samoas (referred to by Pillsbury as the “caramel and coconut” flavor) during the Scouts’ “off-season.”
Pillsbury, which partnered with Girl Scouts of the USA, will make flavored brownie and cupcake mixes available in grocery stores, where its products are sold at a suggested retail price of $3.29, according to a news release.
“We are very pleased about our licensing relationship with Girl Scouts of the USA, as our brands share a similar personality of happiness and fun—a common characteristic of bringing people together,” said Maribeth Burns, spokeswoman for The J.M. Smucker Company.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time