An eight-and-a-half-foot alligator — weighing about 300 pounds — bit the man on a county road in Bushnell on Tuesday night, a local CBS affiliate reports. When officials responded to a 911 call, they found the man lying about five feet away from the animal. The gator was euthanized and the man airlifted to a hospital for treatment.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization