An eight-and-a-half-foot alligator — weighing about 300 pounds — bit the man on a county road in Bushnell on Tuesday night, a local CBS affiliate reports. When officials responded to a 911 call, they found the man lying about five feet away from the animal. The gator was euthanized and the man airlifted to a hospital for treatment.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears