The 23-year-old singer put elusive chanteuse and shade queen Mariah Carey on blast on her social media accounts, going so far as to call Carey’s behavior toward Jennifer Lopez “nasty.” She also told fans that Ariana Grande was better than her OG Mariah.
Not surprisingly, the Internet and specifically, Mariah’s “Lambs” (as some might call them, the Lambily) responded accordingly and proceeded to drag Lovato for her comments to the point that Lovato announced that she would be leaving Twitter and Instagram.
No need to panic for die-hard Demi fans, however — the singer will continue to use her Snapchat, because followers are unable to respond to her on the platform.
Somewhere, Mariah Carey is taking a bubble bath, completely unconcerned with this situation.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This