The 23-year-old singer put elusive chanteuse and shade queen Mariah Carey on blast on her social media accounts, going so far as to call Carey’s behavior toward Jennifer Lopez “nasty.” She also told fans that Ariana Grande was better than her OG Mariah.
Not surprisingly, the Internet and specifically, Mariah’s “Lambs” (as some might call them, the Lambily) responded accordingly and proceeded to drag Lovato for her comments to the point that Lovato announced that she would be leaving Twitter and Instagram.
No need to panic for die-hard Demi fans, however — the singer will continue to use her Snapchat, because followers are unable to respond to her on the platform.
Somewhere, Mariah Carey is taking a bubble bath, completely unconcerned with this situation.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up