Singer Selena Gomez took James Corden on a hilarious detour when she joined him for an episode of Carpool Karaoke on the Late Late Show.
“It will be fine…it will be fast” promised the 23-year-old star before the clip segued to them sat on an enormous Los Angeles’ roller-coaster singing Come & Get It. As they sped around the track, Gomez kept her cool while singing and shaking to her hit song. Corden did not deal with the detour as well her, spending most of the ride screaming with his eyes shut.
See the full clip above
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart