A few weeks after his release from prison, where he spent the last three years, Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane on Monday announced that he will perform a homecoming concert next month.
The concert will be called “Gucci & Friends” and will take place at the city’s Fox Theatre on July 22, Billboard reports. Fan pre-sale tickets for the “star-studded extravaganza” will be released this Thursday at 10 a.m. ET, while regular tickets will go on sale at the same time on Friday.
The 36-year-old trap star, real name Radric Davis, had been in jail since 2013 on firearms charges. He has already collaborated with fellow top artists like Kanye West and Drake on their respective new albums since securing an early release from prison in May.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World