Warning: This post contains spoilers for the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
Ramsay Bolton died on Game of Thrones on Sunday night, after being beaten to a pulp and then tossed to his dogs.
Wonderful, say the show’s fans.They couldn’t be happier: Bolton had it coming, as far as they’re concerned, and they were swift to take to Twitter to express their mirthful schadenfreude, erm, well, creatively.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating