Celebrities and influential figures on Sunday shared tributes on social media, honoring their dads on Father’s Day.
Among the well-wishers celebrating fatherhood was First Lady Michelle Obama, who posted a photo on Twitter of her with President Barack Obama and their two daughters, Malia and Sasha.
Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton also tweeted a vintage photo of her and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, with their daughter, Chelsea Clinton. “Happy Father’s Day, @BillClinton!” she wrote.
Comedian and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel showed his fans an old picture of his father holding him as a baby. “I’m grateful to my Dad for many things. Putting me in this outfit is not one of them,” Kimmel tweeted.
Model Gisele Bündchen wished her husband, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, a happy Father’s Day with an Instagram photo showing the family of four building a sandcastle on the beach.
Read More: This Is Where the Word ‘Dad’ Comes From
Other tributes included:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization