Thanks to a decisive 41 points from LeBron James Thursday, the Cleveland Cavaliers have rallied from a 3-1 deficit against Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors to send the NBA finals to Game 7. While an exciting turn of events, the continuation of the series has created quite the conundrum for basketball fans who were hoping to tune in to Game of Thrones, as the two will air at the same time Sunday night.
Of course, this isn’t just any Thrones episode. This is “Battle of the Bastards,” an installment that will not only see the long-awaited face-off between Jon Snow and Ramsay Bolton, but also promises to feature the “biggest” action sequence in the HBO drama’s history.
Understandably, people have taken to Twitter to vent about the near-impossible decision.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body