Cleveland Cavalier J.R. Smith has one very pragmatic fan when it comes to the NBA Finals: his daughter Demi. Demi told ESPN that she “proud of him for making championship without getting kicked off the team.” Talk about truth coming out of the mouths of babes!
While little Demi’s precocious comments gave J.R. a good laugh, she wasn’t far off from the truth, given Smith’s past antics.
Also, never forget that he rides a hoverboard into work.
We feel you, Demi.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time