Cleveland Cavalier J.R. Smith has one very pragmatic fan when it comes to the NBA Finals: his daughter Demi. Demi told ESPN that she “proud of him for making championship without getting kicked off the team.” Talk about truth coming out of the mouths of babes!
While little Demi’s precocious comments gave J.R. a good laugh, she wasn’t far off from the truth, given Smith’s past antics.
Also, never forget that he rides a hoverboard into work.
We feel you, Demi.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow