While The Bachelorette is documenting Jo Jo Fletcher’s quest for love and a Neil Lane diamond ring, Chad Johnson has quickly established himself as the unmissable, yet incredibly unlikable star of the show.
From the moment he negged Fletcher on her own show, ate all the lunch meat in Southern California, did pull-ups with his luggage tied to his waist, and started referring himself as the Chad Bear, fans haven’t been able to get enough of Johnson’s villainous behavior.
Johnson however hasn’t watched a single episode of the show (at least that’s what he claimed on Twitter). But his curiosity finally got the better of him and he watched his first episode of The Bachelorette. He posted the viewing party on his Instagram, noting, “Now I understand why some people hate me!”
Fletcher finally kicked Johnson off the show in the middle of a self-esteem destroying two-on-one date, but Johnson didn’t take no for an answer. Instead he did his best impression of a yeti and tracked through the woods to return to the mansion where the contestants were holed up. We won’t find out what he plans to do until the show airs on Monday. Presumably he came back for the lunch meat.
[H/T E! Online]
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time