Ahh, modern love — one day you’re posting adorable Instagrams together and the next you’re removing any trace of your ex from all social media platforms.
The doomed love story of our time, that is, the saga that was Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris‘ oft-documented 15-month love affair, is yet another casualty of millennial love, leaving both their social media accounts ravaged.
A quick sweep of Taylor’s Instagram shows that the singer has deleted any trace of her former DJ paramour from her feed, which is a real shame because she had amassed a record number of perfectly posed couple shots, including this one from their anniversary tropical getaway.
Meanwhile Calvin Harris took it a step further and deleted the tweet he wrote about their breakup, which read, “The only truth here is that a relationship came to an end & what remains is a huge amount of love and respect.” He then unfollowed Swift, and reportedly unfollowed her brother and blocked some of her fans.
How much do you want to bet that these two are never, ever, ever getting back together? Taylor, for her part, seems to have rebounded nicely with Loki.
Calvin, for his part, might do well to take a cue from Justin Bieber; a little throwback pic of an ex can really rake in those Instagram likes, which as any 21st century lover knows, can really comfort a wounded heart.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.