Justin Bieber is enlisting his Beliebers to shut down a website that he believes is “untruthful and hurtful.” In an Instagram post posted on his account on Wednesday morning, Bieber asked his followers to help him shut down the website Hollywood Life. The post is accompanied by a caption that deftly communicates how he really feels about the site: “Let’s spam and petition to shut this garbage website down.”
The 22-year-old did not elaborate on the logic behind his post, but a quick sweep of the site’s recent articles about the Biebs shows that they’ve been paying some pretty close attention to his romantic entanglements.
While there’s no clear plan of action from Bieber on how the spam and petitioning will actually shut the site down, one thing is for sure — hell hath no fury like a Bieber scorned.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve