After promoting his new film, Independence Day: Resurgence, on Monday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Liam Hemsworth was ready to have a little fun. The 26-year-old actor joined Jimmy Fallon for a round of “Slip and Flip” — a game that puts a summertime twist on Flip Cup — and showed that his action star moves can come in handy in real life.
It looked like it could be a runaway victory, but Fallon was a tougher opponent than expected. The host gained a late lead as Hemsworth struggled to flip his fourth cup. “I’m getting too drunk,” he explained.
Luckily, with a majestic final dive across the slip and slide, Hemsworth was able to make a last-second comeback.
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement