Hillary Clinton called for increased anti-terror attacks, more gun control and solidarity with LGBT Americans in the wake of the Orlando shooting.
In a speech in Cleveland, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that “weapons of war have no place on our streets.” Here is a full transcript of her remarks.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022