Electronic Arts has outlined a number of its future titles in the Star Wars franchise, featuring games from DICE, Visceral and Respawn Entertainment.
The publisher announced its plans for the popular franchise during its E3 2016 press conference earlier today.
One of the first games in this lineup is Star Wars Battlefront 2, which is due for release in 2017 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This will be followed by a new title from Visceral Games, the developer of Dead Space and Battlefield Hardline, in 2018.
Finally, Respawn Entertainment is working on a third-person title featuring all-new characters from the Star Wars universe. There’s no release date for this one, as we expect it’s still in the early stages of development.
Some of the other developers included in the future plans include Bioware, Motive and Criterion Games.
The conference contained very little footage from the games in question, but we did receive a detailed behind-the-scenes look at each studio.
Check out the trailer below:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time