Electronic Arts has outlined a number of its future titles in the Star Wars franchise, featuring games from DICE, Visceral and Respawn Entertainment.
The publisher announced its plans for the popular franchise during its E3 2016 press conference earlier today.
One of the first games in this lineup is Star Wars Battlefront 2, which is due for release in 2017 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This will be followed by a new title from Visceral Games, the developer of Dead Space and Battlefield Hardline, in 2018.
Finally, Respawn Entertainment is working on a third-person title featuring all-new characters from the Star Wars universe. There’s no release date for this one, as we expect it’s still in the early stages of development.
Some of the other developers included in the future plans include Bioware, Motive and Criterion Games.
The conference contained very little footage from the games in question, but we did receive a detailed behind-the-scenes look at each studio.
Check out the trailer below:
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022