“On behalf of the whole theater community and every person in this room, our hearts go out to all of those affected by this tragedy,” Corden said.
Corden, the host of the program and of CBS’s Late Late Show, added that the “theater is a place where every race, creed, sexuality and gender is equal, is embraced and is loved.”
The brief dedication was followed by an opening number spoofing the first song in Hamilton, featuring Corden himself in the place of the founding father.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization