Bernie Sanders again said that he will work to defeat Donald Trump this fall though he intends to continue his campaign through the Washington, D.C., primary on June 14.
After meeting with President Obama at the White House, the Vermont Senator spoke briefly to reporters. Here’s a full transcript.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List