Described by Netflix as “a love letter to the supernatural classics of the ’80s,” it hones in on the bizarre story of a young boy who suddenly disappears, leading to an unraveling of other mysteries in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana.
The trailer’s only a little over 2 minutes, but things get pretty freaky in the brief clip; to wit, there are shady, top-secret government experiments, supernatural occurrences and one very creepy little girl. If that’s not enough to entice you, Winona Ryder freaking out in full-on mom mode is a gem from Stranger Things that you won’t want to miss.
The season debuts on July 15. Prepare for the imminent binge by watching the full trailer below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears