Described by Netflix as “a love letter to the supernatural classics of the ’80s,” it hones in on the bizarre story of a young boy who suddenly disappears, leading to an unraveling of other mysteries in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana.
The trailer’s only a little over 2 minutes, but things get pretty freaky in the brief clip; to wit, there are shady, top-secret government experiments, supernatural occurrences and one very creepy little girl. If that’s not enough to entice you, Winona Ryder freaking out in full-on mom mode is a gem from Stranger Things that you won’t want to miss.
The season debuts on July 15. Prepare for the imminent binge by watching the full trailer below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World