Described by Netflix as “a love letter to the supernatural classics of the ’80s,” it hones in on the bizarre story of a young boy who suddenly disappears, leading to an unraveling of other mysteries in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana.
The trailer’s only a little over 2 minutes, but things get pretty freaky in the brief clip; to wit, there are shady, top-secret government experiments, supernatural occurrences and one very creepy little girl. If that’s not enough to entice you, Winona Ryder freaking out in full-on mom mode is a gem from Stranger Things that you won’t want to miss.
The season debuts on July 15. Prepare for the imminent binge by watching the full trailer below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time