Snoop Dogg had the honor of throwing the ceremonial first pitch at the San Diego Padres-Atlanta Braves game Tuesday night and it was far from a home run.
The pitch flew nowhere near the catcher as the cameraman and fellow bystanders dodged the ball. Snoop expressed lots of excitement before the game — unfortunately, his throwing abilities didn’t quite match his enthusiasm, according to TODAY.
Snoop’s pitch had a lot in common with fellow rapper 50 Cent’s throw, which MLB commentators dubbed “not great.” Snoop, who played a set as “DJ Snoopadelic” after the game, took the disastrous throw in good stride and laughed it off.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now