Snoop Dogg had the honor of throwing the ceremonial first pitch at the San Diego Padres-Atlanta Braves game Tuesday night and it was far from a home run.
The pitch flew nowhere near the catcher as the cameraman and fellow bystanders dodged the ball. Snoop expressed lots of excitement before the game — unfortunately, his throwing abilities didn’t quite match his enthusiasm, according to TODAY.
Snoop’s pitch had a lot in common with fellow rapper 50 Cent’s throw, which MLB commentators dubbed “not great.” Snoop, who played a set as “DJ Snoopadelic” after the game, took the disastrous throw in good stride and laughed it off.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization