Snoop Dogg had the honor of throwing the ceremonial first pitch at the San Diego Padres-Atlanta Braves game Tuesday night and it was far from a home run.
The pitch flew nowhere near the catcher as the cameraman and fellow bystanders dodged the ball. Snoop expressed lots of excitement before the game — unfortunately, his throwing abilities didn’t quite match his enthusiasm, according to TODAY.
Snoop’s pitch had a lot in common with fellow rapper 50 Cent’s throw, which MLB commentators dubbed “not great.” Snoop, who played a set as “DJ Snoopadelic” after the game, took the disastrous throw in good stride and laughed it off.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time