Snoop Dogg had the honor of throwing the ceremonial first pitch at the San Diego Padres-Atlanta Braves game Tuesday night and it was far from a home run.
The pitch flew nowhere near the catcher as the cameraman and fellow bystanders dodged the ball. Snoop expressed lots of excitement before the game — unfortunately, his throwing abilities didn’t quite match his enthusiasm, according to TODAY.
Snoop’s pitch had a lot in common with fellow rapper 50 Cent’s throw, which MLB commentators dubbed “not great.” Snoop, who played a set as “DJ Snoopadelic” after the game, took the disastrous throw in good stride and laughed it off.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms