Having your boss catch you sleeping on the job is an employee’s worst nightmare—but can imagine if they took a picture, too?
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson did just that on a recent trip to visit the Virgin Australia offices, according to a post on his Virgin.com blog.
“I popped into the office and the airport to say hello and check in to see what the team are up to. This guy wasn’t up to much at all – I caught him sleeping on the job! Wow, did he get a shock when I woke him up,” the billionaire wrote. “He must have thought he was dreaming because he went straight back to sleep. To be fair, he was on standby, getting some much needed rest.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World