Multi-talented comedian and celebrity impression expert Maya Rudolph is back — as Oprah Winfrey. In a clip from last night’s episode of her new variety show with Martin Short, Maya & Marty, the actress riffs on Winfrey’s relationship with carbs and dieting, putting on two faux Weight Watchers commercials celebrating her increasingly-batty love for all kinds of bread.
It starts out simple: “I eat bread every day — and on Weight Watchers plan, it’s OK!” she confesses. “Let’s all have some bread! Look under your seats — what’s under there? Bread!” But in typical Rudolph fashion, the comedy escalates. Think: sculptures made of bread. A “bread” bed. And more.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization