Multi-talented comedian and celebrity impression expert Maya Rudolph is back — as Oprah Winfrey. In a clip from last night’s episode of her new variety show with Martin Short, Maya & Marty, the actress riffs on Winfrey’s relationship with carbs and dieting, putting on two faux Weight Watchers commercials celebrating her increasingly-batty love for all kinds of bread.
It starts out simple: “I eat bread every day — and on Weight Watchers plan, it’s OK!” she confesses. “Let’s all have some bread! Look under your seats — what’s under there? Bread!” But in typical Rudolph fashion, the comedy escalates. Think: sculptures made of bread. A “bread” bed. And more.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science