As a prelude to opening night of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child — the new West End play based on J.K. Rowling’s book series — a U.K. weather reporter gave a forecast chock-full of wizarding world puns. Channel 5’s Sian Welby appeared on Tuesday morning’s episode of Capital Breakfast to present her magical projection for the week ahead in London. “Time to Quidditch that winter coat and embrace the good weather,” she said as the Harry Potter movie score began playing in the background. “However, with all the heat at the moment, it doesn’t take a philosopher to predict that in between some other sunny spells, a few showers will Slytherin.”
Watch the full video below.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive