As a prelude to opening night of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child — the new West End play based on J.K. Rowling’s book series — a U.K. weather reporter gave a forecast chock-full of wizarding world puns. Channel 5’s Sian Welby appeared on Tuesday morning’s episode of Capital Breakfast to present her magical projection for the week ahead in London. “Time to Quidditch that winter coat and embrace the good weather,” she said as the Harry Potter movie score began playing in the background. “However, with all the heat at the moment, it doesn’t take a philosopher to predict that in between some other sunny spells, a few showers will Slytherin.”
Watch the full video below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving