Massachusetts Mom Gabrielle Daniels posted the below note penned by her two daughters, 6-year-old Blaire and 9-year-old Brooke. In the note, the two little geniuses detail 30 rules their future boyfriends must abide by. Who knew kids gave such good romantic advice?
(h/t Huffington Post)
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This