While speculation abounds over who will come out on top in the battle for the Iron Throne, the stars of Game of Thrones all seem to have their own opinions about how the HBO drama should end. In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, several of the show’s actresses revealed who they are rooting for to rule Westeros.
Their responses ran the gamut from the possible—Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) becoming queen with Littlefinger as her Hand—to the not so likely—Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) forcing Melisandre to resurrect her dead children who all share the crown. But in the end, Emilia Clarke’s (Daenerys Targaryen) answer was probably the highlight of the segment. “I’m going to pitch that I get to Westeros riding on the back of my dragon,” she said. “And we hang a right past Hollywood, and we pick up a few beautiful men to jump on the dragon with me. And then we pick up the throne, and we take that throne and the beautiful men and we take it to the Caribbean. And we plant that throne in the Caribbean and we just chill out.”
Maisie Williams (Arya Stark), Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell) and Gwendoline Christie (Brienne of Tarth) also weighed in.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears