The NBA Finals began Thursday night with the Golden State Warriors beating the Cleveland Cavaliers 104–89. To commemorate the occasion, Jimmy Kimmel had some of the bigger names in the league read insults that had been posted about them on Twitter.
The insults were imaginative.
“Does anyone know what Blake Griffin is?” the Los Angeles Clippers power forward read from a phone. “Did Morgan Freeman and Carrot Top impregnate an Amazon?”
And Magic Johnson apparently “looks like a bald, black John Travolta.”
Watch the rest above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve