The NBA Finals began Thursday night with the Golden State Warriors beating the Cleveland Cavaliers 104–89. To commemorate the occasion, Jimmy Kimmel had some of the bigger names in the league read insults that had been posted about them on Twitter.
The insults were imaginative.
“Does anyone know what Blake Griffin is?” the Los Angeles Clippers power forward read from a phone. “Did Morgan Freeman and Carrot Top impregnate an Amazon?”
And Magic Johnson apparently “looks like a bald, black John Travolta.”
Watch the rest above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy