The NBA Finals began Thursday night with the Golden State Warriors beating the Cleveland Cavaliers 104–89. To commemorate the occasion, Jimmy Kimmel had some of the bigger names in the league read insults that had been posted about them on Twitter.
The insults were imaginative.
“Does anyone know what Blake Griffin is?” the Los Angeles Clippers power forward read from a phone. “Did Morgan Freeman and Carrot Top impregnate an Amazon?”
And Magic Johnson apparently “looks like a bald, black John Travolta.”
Watch the rest above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time