What’s better than seeing Beyoncé live in concert? How about having Beyoncé take time from her performance to compliment your hair?
During a May 18 concert in Seattle, Wash., Queen Bey noticed audience members Ribicca Mamuye and Hamdi Mohamed, and proceeded to point at them and then give a thumbs-up after gesturing to her own hair.
Mamuye told Buzzfeed that the Lemonade singer‘s endorsement of her natural hairstyle was “important” because “as young women of color, the work Beyoncé has done is really inspiring.”
You can watch the magical moment unfold below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement