MAINZ, Germany — Three Syrian suspected ISIS members allegedly plotting a terror attack in Germany have been arrested, prosecutors said Thursday.
The men had received orders from ISIS leadership to attack the city of Duesseldorf using suicide vests, explosives and rifles — but that there was no concrete evidence they had begun to implement their plans, the prosecutors’ office said in a statement.
The trio were identified as 27-year old Hamza C., 25-year old Mahood B. and 31 year-old Abd Arahman A.K.
Officials were alerted to the plot when an alleged accomplice in French custody informed authorities there of the plans in February…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization