After an hour that worked mostly to set the stage for future events, the seventh episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season looks to focus on several highly-anticipated confrontations. Titled “The Broken Man,” the upcoming installment of the fantasy drama appears to delve deeper into conflicts that have long plagued the residents of Westeros and Essos.
Based on the six new promotional photos released Wednesday by HBO, Sunday will feature Jaime coming face-to-face with the Blackfish at Riverrun, Margaery returning to the Red Keep, Cersei dealing with the implications of Tommen’s alliance with the High Sparrow, Jon and Sansa negotiating with the northern houses and, last but not least, Arya becoming someone else — hopefully to escape the House of Black and White once and for all.
See the full gallery above.
“The Broken Man,” the seventh episode of Game of Thrones’ sixth season will air Sunday at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List