After an hour that worked mostly to set the stage for future events, the seventh episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season looks to focus on several highly-anticipated confrontations. Titled “The Broken Man,” the upcoming installment of the fantasy drama appears to delve deeper into conflicts that have long plagued the residents of Westeros and Essos.
Based on the six new promotional photos released Wednesday by HBO, Sunday will feature Jaime coming face-to-face with the Blackfish at Riverrun, Margaery returning to the Red Keep, Cersei dealing with the implications of Tommen’s alliance with the High Sparrow, Jon and Sansa negotiating with the northern houses and, last but not least, Arya becoming someone else — hopefully to escape the House of Black and White once and for all.
See the full gallery above.
“The Broken Man,” the seventh episode of Game of Thrones’ sixth season will air Sunday at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time