Veep‘s Jonah Ryan might just be the most obnoxious character on television as the vulgar, gangly political aide that unites D.C.’s political scions in their mutual hate for him — but the public distaste for him doesn’t mean that he can’t have a sweet website.
In case you missed it, this season Jonah is running for Congress as a placeholder for his uncle and he’s taking it very seriously, complete with a very serious, completely legit website that could basically pass muster alongside many of our current political candidates.
Chief among the delights you will find on his site are a photo gallery of Jonah’s awkwardness throughout the years, a campaign poster that you can download, as well as links to the New Hampshire Fish and Wildlife Commission and the Maple Producers association, because obviously what else would a potential congressman for the Granite State have on his website?
However, the real gems are the three truly cringe-worthy (and all the more hilarious) television ads that have all been approved by Jonah himself. You can watch them below.
Jonah tries his hand at chopping wood — which is about as successful as his political career.
Jonah invokes Robert Frost in a bid for the hearts of New Hampshire residents.
No, Jonah. Just — no.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears