Veep‘s Jonah Ryan might just be the most obnoxious character on television as the vulgar, gangly political aide that unites D.C.’s political scions in their mutual hate for him — but the public distaste for him doesn’t mean that he can’t have a sweet website.
In case you missed it, this season Jonah is running for Congress as a placeholder for his uncle and he’s taking it very seriously, complete with a very serious, completely legit website that could basically pass muster alongside many of our current political candidates.
Chief among the delights you will find on his site are a photo gallery of Jonah’s awkwardness throughout the years, a campaign poster that you can download, as well as links to the New Hampshire Fish and Wildlife Commission and the Maple Producers association, because obviously what else would a potential congressman for the Granite State have on his website?
However, the real gems are the three truly cringe-worthy (and all the more hilarious) television ads that have all been approved by Jonah himself. You can watch them below.
Jonah tries his hand at chopping wood — which is about as successful as his political career.
Jonah invokes Robert Frost in a bid for the hearts of New Hampshire residents.
No, Jonah. Just — no.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time