There’s no doubt President Barack Obama is having fun during the last few months of his presidency, whether he’s sitting down for a chill meal with Anthony Bourdain in Vietnam, hosting a Star Wars dance party, driving around with Jerry Seinfeld or getting to watch Game of Thrones before anyone else. But Obama is still the current president of the United States and thus has a lot of obligations, meetings and press conferences filling his agenda. That’s right, lest you forget, Obama still has to work for a living.
A new video from YouTube channel BarackDubs features the president “singing” Rihanna’s “Work” to remind everyone—including current presidential candidates—that running a country isn’t easy and requires a lot of work, work, work, work.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement