There’s no doubt President Barack Obama is having fun during the last few months of his presidency, whether he’s sitting down for a chill meal with Anthony Bourdain in Vietnam, hosting a Star Wars dance party, driving around with Jerry Seinfeld or getting to watch Game of Thrones before anyone else. But Obama is still the current president of the United States and thus has a lot of obligations, meetings and press conferences filling his agenda. That’s right, lest you forget, Obama still has to work for a living.
A new video from YouTube channel BarackDubs features the president “singing” Rihanna’s “Work” to remind everyone—including current presidential candidates—that running a country isn’t easy and requires a lot of work, work, work, work.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate