DJ Calvin Harris made his first public statement Thursday after a car crash left him hospitalized last week.
Harris—who is dating singer Taylor Swift and whose real name is Adam Wiles— tweeted an apology to his fans for canceling shows but said he feels “lucky and very grateful” in the wake of the crash.
Harris’s team posted an update to his official Facebook account Thursday saying he “is still recovering from the injuries sustained in the car accident last Friday” and that he needs to cancel two upcoming shows. “[He] hopes to be back to his normal schedule soon,” the post says.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow