DJ Calvin Harris made his first public statement Thursday after a car crash left him hospitalized last week.
Harris—who is dating singer Taylor Swift and whose real name is Adam Wiles— tweeted an apology to his fans for canceling shows but said he feels “lucky and very grateful” in the wake of the crash.
Harris’s team posted an update to his official Facebook account Thursday saying he “is still recovering from the injuries sustained in the car accident last Friday” and that he needs to cancel two upcoming shows. “[He] hopes to be back to his normal schedule soon,” the post says.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror