One woman is calling out a major brand for inconsistent sizing in a viral Facebook post, alleging that the confusing sizes can send the wrong message to girls.
Missy Rogers posted a photo of two pairs of shorts, claiming that both were purchased at the store American Eagle Outfitters, and writing that while the shorts appear similar in size, one pair is a size 4 and the other, newer pair is a size 10.
“The only difference is the year I bought them, length, and slightly different style,” Rogers wrote in the Facebook post, which has been shared nearly 70,000 times….
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears