Trump, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he would debate the underdog in the Democratic race so long as the debate’s proceeds were donated to charity. Sanders replied shortly after on Twitter agreeing to the idea.
Whether such an unorthodox debate will actually happen remains an open question. Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton had previously declined Sanders’ request for a debate in the state, and Trump may not have been serious.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was