Trump, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he would debate the underdog in the Democratic race so long as the debate’s proceeds were donated to charity. Sanders replied shortly after on Twitter agreeing to the idea.
Whether such an unorthodox debate will actually happen remains an open question. Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton had previously declined Sanders’ request for a debate in the state, and Trump may not have been serious.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body