Trump, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he would debate the underdog in the Democratic race so long as the debate’s proceeds were donated to charity. Sanders replied shortly after on Twitter agreeing to the idea.
Whether such an unorthodox debate will actually happen remains an open question. Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton had previously declined Sanders’ request for a debate in the state, and Trump may not have been serious.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time