Meet the spaghetti pie, which the franchise’s executive chef Jim Nuetzi tells Buzzfeed is a “traditional Italian dish” that consists of mounds of spaghetti encased in a pie crust. It’s then smothered in cheese and sauce (either a seven-cheese mixture with bacon or a meat sauce, depending on whether you choose “meatball deep dish” or “chicken alfredo”) and baked.
In theory, spaghetti pie can’t lose — it combines two great and extremely comforting eating traditions: pie and pasta. However, if you’re not feeling it, fear not because Olive Garden also added two more breadstick sandwich combinations that are equally laden with sauces, meats, and cheese. You’re welcome.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year