Meet the spaghetti pie, which the franchise’s executive chef Jim Nuetzi tells Buzzfeed is a “traditional Italian dish” that consists of mounds of spaghetti encased in a pie crust. It’s then smothered in cheese and sauce (either a seven-cheese mixture with bacon or a meat sauce, depending on whether you choose “meatball deep dish” or “chicken alfredo”) and baked.
In theory, spaghetti pie can’t lose — it combines two great and extremely comforting eating traditions: pie and pasta. However, if you’re not feeling it, fear not because Olive Garden also added two more breadstick sandwich combinations that are equally laden with sauces, meats, and cheese. You’re welcome.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time