Meet the spaghetti pie, which the franchise’s executive chef Jim Nuetzi tells Buzzfeed is a “traditional Italian dish” that consists of mounds of spaghetti encased in a pie crust. It’s then smothered in cheese and sauce (either a seven-cheese mixture with bacon or a meat sauce, depending on whether you choose “meatball deep dish” or “chicken alfredo”) and baked.
In theory, spaghetti pie can’t lose — it combines two great and extremely comforting eating traditions: pie and pasta. However, if you’re not feeling it, fear not because Olive Garden also added two more breadstick sandwich combinations that are equally laden with sauces, meats, and cheese. You’re welcome.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up