Hillary Clinton is just like us — meaning that even she’s not immune to the draw of Beyoncé’s visual album, Lemonade.
The Democratic presidential candidate answered a question submitted by Taylor Swift asking if she had seen Lemonade and if she liked it, during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Clinton wasted no time in letting the audience know that she had seen parts of Lemonade and that she’s a big fan.
“I do like it,” Clinton said. “It’s great.”
Clinton later played a game of “Who’d You Rather?” with host Ellen DeGeneres to find potential vice presidents and chose to keep Beyoncé as a possible running mate over other potential candidates like Leonardo DiCaprio, Drake, and Bradley Cooper, citing that she believed in “making lemonade out of lemons.”
Same, Hillary, same.
Watch the full clip of “Who’d You Rather?” below.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief