The futuristic sunglasses were created as a part of her role as a brand ambassador for the hallowed French fashion house; she is the first of Dior’s house ambassadors to design with them.
The collection is fittingly (and succinctly) called “Rihanna” and features six different colors, including a luxurious 24-karat gold-plated version that will sell for $1,950.
The Anti singer told WWD that she has always been inspired by the unique device LeVar Burton wears in Star Trek: The Next Generation.“I’ve always been obsessed with his eyewear, and when I got to Dior and saw all the materials I could play with, it all just came together,” she said.
See Rihanna modeling her sunglasses below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization